At Roca Flooring, we utilize the Bane-Clene®
system of hot water extraction, designed with safety and efficiency in mind. Our controlled temperature, moderate pressure, and effective non-toxic agents, in combination with our pre-softened water, loosen soil that is immediately extracted to ensure sparkling clean, residue-free carpets. We bring our own pre-softened water and take away all dirty wastewater. We never dump the wastewater at your home or facility. The system and techniques were developed to expedite drying time and minimize residue left in your carpet, eliminating the major cause of resoiling. The Bane-Clene®
system is recommended by all leading carpet manufacturers as a safe, efficient, and thorough method of carpet maintenance for all carpet fibers, including wool.
All technicians are certified by the IICRC (the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification)
and the Bane-Clene®
- Carpet, furniture, upholstery and mattress cleaning
- Hot water extraction method*
- We use only non-toxic cleaning agents and pre-softened water
- We bring our own pre-softened water and take away all waste water
- Does not wet carpet backing – prevents mildew
- Deep cleaning – designed to thoroughly remove residues and trapped soils
- Equipment environmentally friendly – no noise or pollution
- Gets the dirt, dirty air and humidity out of the home or office rather than recirculated inside
- Extends the life of the carpet, especially if done regularly
- Best results obtained if carpets cleaned every 12-18 months
- Validates manufacturer’s warranty
*Hot Water Extraction:
Hot cleaning solution is sprayed under pressure onto the carpet and is then extracted with high speed suction. The dirty solution is collected in a recovery tank and is taken away. We do not dump the dirty solution or waste water on your premises
. This system flushes out large amounts of soil and contaminants from the carpet. The EPA prefers this method because it removes more contaminants that other methods. The major fiber producers and major carpet manufacturers, such as, Shaw, Mohawk, SmartStrand® with DuPont™ Sorona® renewably sourced polymer, Beaulieu, Stanton, and STAINMASTER® prefer this method over all others. The IICRC (the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification) prefers this method over all others. Most quality carpets with extended texture retention and appearance warranties require this type of cleaning every 12 – 18 months to retain the warranty coverage.
For a thorough carpet cleaning done by true professionals, call us at (845) 624-2703 or (877) GO4-ROCA and speak with a consultant to request an appointment today.